Tuesday, September 29, 2009

ERIC HAIRABEDIAN WANTS YOU!



FREE PORTRAIT!!!!!!

Hello friends and family of Kris Graves....

I wanted Kris to forward this email to you all because I am trying to find some fresh faces to be photographed. If you're interested in being photographed by me I'd love to do it! I am trying to make a big chunk of new images so I can try and convince Kris to put me in a show sometime in the future. Check out the portraits on my website to get an idea of the types of photographs I'm looking to create and contact me if you're interested. We can shoot around some ideas and figure something out. In return for helping me out I can make you a nice 8x10 print.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from some of you soon,

Eric Hairabedian - erichairabedian@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment